Friday, September 27, 2013

Here Comes the Sun (Son)!


I've never considered myself a lover of nature, but that's recently changed; I'm learning to slow down and take it all in; I'm learning to appreciate the beauty of nature and all of her amazing gifts.


I can be a million miles away in my thoughts and multi-tasking at the same time, and then I'll walk into a room and there He is in all of His splendor and glory.                       
BRILLIANT  & RADIANT!

"I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."  John 14:6



And I am awe-struck by His Presence and His Power. The light brightly illuminates the entire room; He occupies every inch of space. It's an extravagant welcome from an old friend and I feel His warm embrace; I feel so very loved! I can't help but smile just as big as His shine. 

Other times, the sun is much more subtle,like                                    peeking behind a curtain,



                       or sunlight seeping under a door


                  or appearing as a "Son"flower-

all gentle reminders that when I'm feeling lost and alone, He is ever near and will not forsake me.  

 I will not leave you comfortless.  I will come to you."  John 14:18


PRAYER:  I see you, O God, in the sliver of sun that settles in the nooks and crannies of my book shelf.  I see you, O God, in the purple-blue sky as I wait in the steady stream of traffic.  I see you,O radiant Son, shining over my family and in my life and I thank you, God, for the blessing of your presence and your power. Thank you,God, for your healing rays that soothe my sun-burned soul.  AMEN


No comments: